Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2 Customer Quilts - Sharon's and Debbie's

A couple of weeks ago I had a friend come over to learn what long-arm quilting was all about.  She has always hand quilted.  She does beautiful work and has won several awards for them.  She brought over a hopscotch quilt that she made for her granddaughter.  With all the jumping around on the quilt, she felt that the blocks need to be little bit stronger.  I showed her everything from loading to how to quilt.  By the end of the quilt, she was quilting her own quilt.  She did a great job.  We ditch stitched the blocks.  Here is her finished quilt.

 
 
The other customer quilt I did that week was a Valentine's quilt.  I ditch stitch the blocks.  Then put lines in different directions in the hearts 1 inch apart.  It went really fast.  I enjoyed doing this quilt.  Here is a picture of that quilt.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment