Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WIPS - Works In Progress list

My WIP’s

I worked on my list of things I need to finish this year or work on this year.  I tried to put the BOM's together.  The things that need to be bond together and everything else in priority.  Now things can change if I get a customer quilt in to quilt.  I'm mostly designing quilts and trying to publish them.
I have needed to write these down for awhile.  I have told myself I cannot add anything else to the list.  I have taken on some big projects also.  I am quilting for a friend that gathers quilts for cancer patients.  I am also quilting one quilt a month for Quilts of Valor.

I might put this is order later.  But I CAN'T ADD TO THIS LIST!  Here we go!  Ready set go!  Get moving Shar!

BOM
1 - Wool applique - BOM block
2 - Kaffe Class blocks
3 - Patchwork Posse Blocks - cut, piece, quilt and bind by May 20th.
4 - My Heritage BOM - blocks, quilt and bind. Plus parallel quilt.
5 - Guild's Mystery Quilt
6 - Table-runners – One for each month
7 - Pincushions - One a month
8 - Skill Builder – cut, piece, quilt and bind

Piece or Quilt-a-longs
1 - Batik Quilt - Design, cut, piece, quilt and bind by May 20th.  Ready to publish.
2 - Aviatrix – a quilt along May
3 - Denise’s Quilt – Design, cut, piece, quilt all before July 1st
4 - Kaffe- Design quilt, make blocks, quilt, and bind.  done by March 1st, 2015.  Make a pattern.
5 - Hemstitch receiving blankets – For my 1st grand baby.  I need to have finished by July for the the baby showers
6 - Elysa's baby quilt – For my 1st grand baby.  I need to have finished by July for the the baby showers
7 - Baby receiving 2 girl blanket – For my 1st grand baby.  I need to have finished by July for the the baby showers
8 - Baby receiving 2 boy blanket – For my 1st grand baby.  I need to have finished by July for the the baby showers
9 - 16 Patch – Design, cut, piece, quilt and bind by May 20th.  Ready to publish.
10 - Halloween - Design, cut, piece, quilt and bind by June 30th.  Ready to publish.
11 - Spool - Design, cut, piece, quilt and bind by June 20th.  Ready to publish.
12 - Erika's Quilt – this is my niece’s quilt.  I need to finish before she gets home from her mission in Feb of 2015.
13 - Derek's T-shirt quilt – this is my son’s quilt.  I need to have it finished before he gets home from his mission in Aug of 2015.
14 - Valentine Quilt – finish it.  In a state of mess.  And missing blocks, quilt, bind, wash.
13 - Harmonic Conversion – cut, piece, quilt and bind by July 31st.
15 - Cody's baby's - Design, cut, piece, quilt and bind by June 30th.  Ready to publish.
16 - Alisha's baby's - Design, cut, piece, quilt and bind by July 31st.  Ready to publish.
17 - Stephanie's 1st - Design, cut, piece, quilt and bind by July 31st. Ready to publish.
18 - Color Wheel – Just want to make one this year
19 - String - Design, cut, piece, quilt
20 - English paper piecing - class starts in Sept.
21 - X-block – Design, cut, piece, quilt and bind by Aug 31st.
22 - Snowflake – Design, cut, piece, quilt and bind by Sept 30th.  Ready to publish.

Quilt
1 - Mom's quilt – quilted, binding on, washed before June 1st.
2 - Green Top quilt - quilt, binding on, wash.  Design. Ready to publish.

Bindings
1 - Waterfall - Design and bind by May 20th.  Ready to publish.
2 - Easy Street – binding on, washed before June 1st.
3 - Stephanie's pink – Design, cut, piece, quilt and bind by May 20th.  Ready to publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment