Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!  This was the day my parents decided to get married 45 years ago.  Love is so important for a relationship.  You must keep that love strong between each other.  My husband and I have been married for 23 years.  We are best friends.  I don't know where I would be without him.  He is the most wonderful person out there.  He works really hard for our family.
This morning I just I had a really bad dream and began screaming.  This dream was very scary.  He was up getting ready for work.  I could hear him coming down the hall in a hurry in my dream, but I just thought that was part of it.  The next thing I know he is sitting by my side asking if I'm ok.  Holding me.  I started to cry.  I told him what it was.  He just held me and said "It was just a dream.  It's ok."  I laid back down and tried to go back to sleep (with no luck).  He came back in before he left and asked if I was ok.  This is just how he is.  He showed me he truly loves me!  I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart for all that he does for me and our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment