April was a slow month for putting blocks together.
I spent a lot of time on the computer getting the business put together. There were some blocks that I did get put together. So here is the count.
I started doing some blocks that were posted on Patchwork Posse's blog. They host 12 bloggers that design blocks for a quilt. They have a new block each week. I really liked the blocks, so I joined in. I have some catch-up to do. I will get these finished this summer. But I got 6 blocks finished. That's one 6 that I need to do to get the quilt finished.
I did 5 blocks for my guild's mystery quilt. Then I finished 5 for the Kaffe class that I'm taking. I started a wool applique BOM. I finished 1 block there. Then I have my wonderful leader enders, where I finished 96.
So my total for April is 113. This is for the block count report over at Prairie Moon Quilts.