Tuesday, May 20, 2014

2nd Week of Aviatrix

This week was really easy for assembly.  That is nice, because I'm working on getting
 my first quilt together for publishing.  I fixed the waves from last week.
I unpicked the HST square border just a little bit from both gray borders.
Then on two of the HST seams I took the seam in just enough to take
 away the wave.  Then I reattached the gray

Because I had a little extra time I did spend some time trimming threads
 from the back of the quilt also.

When you go to quilt the quilt you want to make sure there are not
any stray threads on the back.  They can catch causing threads to break.

Here my finished work for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment